Wide Selection of Gearbox Products
The gearbox usually adopts a general design scheme, but in special cases, the design scheme of the gearbox can be changed according to the demands of the user, and it can be modified into an industry-specific gearbox. In the design scheme of the gearbox, the parallel shaft, vertical shaft, general box, and various parts can be changed
- Absorption of very high torques and axial forces
- No need for separate thrust housing & bearing.
- Easy alignment (screw directly fits into the vore of gear box)
- Easy to assemble & dismantle.
- Very heavy duty spherical roller thrust bearing is provided.
- Power saving. (you may save up to 20 % power.)
- Less requirement of space.
- For bigger sizes water cooling is provided
- No maintenance required except periodic oil level checking.
- Higher productivity
- Twin Screw Extruder Gearboxes offer the dual shaft counter rotating. The range is available for various center distances
- The gearboxes are available with co-rotating and counter rotating variants
- To work under heavy loading force, the high level dissipation and oil lubrication system are provided. The axial roller type swivel thrust with the thrust bearing coupled in tandem way support the axial thrust
- High torque and high speed output rate
Processing Characteristics of Screw Shaft:
1.Suitable suggestion on material to ensure components performance and extend lifetime of products.
2.Professional technical team can provide surveying and mapping support.
3.All components are finished by CNC machine.
4.Sophisticated quality management system ensure superior quality.
|Warranty: 1 year
|Place of Origin:
94%~98%(depends on the transmission stage)
|Customized support:OEM ODM
|Input/output shaft material
Flange, hollow shaft, CZPT shaft
|After-sale:Online 24/7 Installation Xihu (West Lake) Dis.
Horizontal Foot Mounted Vertical
Packaging & delivery
Packing: wooden case packing
|Port: HangZhou Port
X helical gear units for double-screw extruders with parallel drive shafts and the same direction of screw rotation are used mainly in the manufacture of granulates and the refining of raw plastics. Other areas of application include:
- Paint and lacquer industry
- Washing agent industry
- Foodstuff industry (e.g. bread, pasta)
- Animal-feed industry (dog, cat other animal food
Maintenance of the gearbox of the dual-screw extruder
1. The gear box of the dual-screw extruder should be well-ventilated, and the working environment temperature should be within the range of 5-35 °C.
2. Always check the oil quantity of the gear lubricating oil in the box to ensure that the transmission parts in the box are well lubricated.
3. Pay attention to check the bearing parts of the box frequently. The oil temperature of the oil tank of the transmission box should not exceed 70 ºC during operation.
4. The newly put into use gearbox needs to replace the lubricating oil after 250 hours of operation. The oil change time depends on the state of the oil. It is recommended to replace it after 4000-8000 hours of operation or once a year.
5. The gearbox of the dual-screw extruder needs to be regularly maintained and inspected once a year
1. The gear on the input shaft is driven by the motor and starts to rotate.
2. The rotating input gear meshes with other gears inside the gearbox, transmitting power.
3. Different-sized gears within the gearbox are combined to form a gear train. Through continuous meshing and rotation, the high-speed, low-torque power from the input shaft gradually converts into low-speed, high-torque output.
4. The output shaft is connected to the last gear and transfers the output torque to the load.
5. Gear reduction gearboxes typically include lubrication and cooling systems to ensure smooth operation and prevent overheating and damage.
6. Our extruder gearbox converts high-speed, low-torque power into low-speed, high-torque output by changing the size ratios and meshing arrangements of different gears, achieving the function of speed reduction.
Types of Gearboxes:
Based on customer requirements, gear reduction gearboxes can be classified according to the size of the output shaft, center distance of the output shaft, output speed, and torque. Alternatively, we can provide several commonly used types of gearboxes for customers to choose from.
No matter when and where
to call we can find our service to you.
We have 5 sales people online,
and whether you have any question
can be solved through online
Receive products have any
questions about the product,
can look for us,we will help
you deal with the the first time,to your satisfaction.
ZheJiang Arrow Machinery Co., Ltd.is a company specializing in R&D, production, sales, application promotion of food engineering projects. As 1 of the largest scaled food processing equipment &whole plant engineering problem solvers in China, machines served for more than 970 companies, export to 116 countries, area, more than 20 years engineering team, we recognize that quality equals value, aims to create a great future together with global customers.
1. Q: How about Arrow Machinery?
R: ZheJiang Arrow Machinery Co., Ltd. is a High-Tech company. Our firm is composed of a strong
team which has substantial experience in R&D, manufacture, technique and sales service and has
specialized in extruder industry for 10 years,leading screw barrel manufacturer in China.
2. Q:What’s Arrow machinery’s capacity?
R:Company is in strict accordance with CE and ISO9001 quality certification system.There are over 200
models of extruders and spare parts.
3. Q:What’s the delivery time?
R:For regular size, we have finished stock and semi-finished stock, 2 weeks max enough
for customized, normally within 20days .
4. Q:How about the gearbox quality and price?
R: top quality in China with competitive price and globle after-sale service
5. Q:what’s the life time and guarantee buy from Arrow machinery ?
R: 3~5years life time for nitriding ones and bimtallic ones will be longer
One year min. Guarantee.
6.Q:Where is Arrow Machinery factory and how to reach there?
R:NO.47 Chengbohu Road, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. District,HangZhou City, China. You can take the train or plane to HangZhou and we can pick you up.
7.Q:How to contact with you?
R:just reply to me if have any question.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase
A-Drive PWC single worm reducer gearbox
A worm gear is a gear used to reduce the speed of a mechanical device. Often used in the automotive and shipbuilding industries, these gears have a lifespan comparable to many other types of reducer gearboxes. As a result, worm gears continue to be popular with engineers.
Conical drive worm reducer gearboxes are an excellent choice for a variety of applications. The double-enveloping worm gear geometry of the Agknx Drive reducer gearbox provides a larger contact area and higher torque carrying capacity. This specialized gear system is also ideal for applications requiring higher precision.
Agknx Drive’s products are ideal for the solar, packaging, steel, food and pulp and paper industries. Additionally, Agknx Drive’s products are ideal for motion control and medium to heavy duty applications. The company’s dedicated sales and service teams are available to assist with your specific needs.
Agknx drive worm gear reducer gearboxes are available in single, double and triple reductions. Depending on the application, a single stage unit can transport up to 7,500 lbs. of torque. Its low-cost, compact design makes it a convenient option. Conical drive gearboxes are versatile and durable.
X & H
X & H worm gear units feature worm gear sets and are available in two different series. The X-Series includes XA versions with shaft and XF to XC versions with motor mounts. Compared to the XC compact series, the XF series offers outstanding versatility and higher efficiency. The H series combines the features of the X series with a spur gear pre-stage on the input. The H series has a die cast aluminum housing and cast iron shaft.
The X & H Worm reducer gearbox Series “H” helical gears are compatible with NMRV and C side input 56F wired motors. These gear reducer gearboxes are low cost and easy to install. They feature a cast iron housing and four threaded mounting holes.
RV seriese aluminum right angle
RV seriese aluminum right angle worm reduces versatility and durability. They are available in a variety of sizes including 25, 30, 40, 50, 63, 75, 110, 130, 150. Featuring standard NEMA motor input flanges and torque arm or foot mounting options, these reducer gearboxes are ideal for a variety of applications.
RV series worm gear reducer gearbox is made of high-quality aluminum alloy with compact structure. It also features light weight, corrosion resistance and low noise. Its housing is made of die-cast aluminum alloy, while the worm gear is made of 20CrM. The worm gear is heat treated by carbon quenching to increase its hardness. The thickness of the carbide layer is between 0.3-0.5mm.
These worm gear reducer gearboxes have multiple functions to maximize efficiency. In addition to being corrosion resistant, they are available in a variety of sizes to suit any application. Other features include a corrosion-resistant cast iron housing, enclosed breather, double-lip seal and magnetic drain plug. These worm gear reducer gearboxes are available with single or dual input shafts and are interchangeable with NMRVs.
Aluminum alloy right angle worm reducer gearbox is a light, durable and efficient gear reduction device. Its compact design makes it lighter than other gearheads, while its rust-resistant surface and long life make it an excellent choice for industrial and automotive applications. It is available in a variety of sizes, including inches.
Worm reducer gearboxes can be classified as sacrificial gears. It is used to reduce the torque of the machine. It has two parts: a worm and wheels. The worm can be made of brass or steel. Brass worm gears corrode easily. Phosphorus EP gear fluid can run on brass worm gears. It creates a thin oxide layer on the gear teeth, protecting them from impact forces and extreme mechanical conditions. Unfortunately, it can also cause serious damage to the brass wheels.
Worm reducer gearboxes work by transferring energy only when the worm is sliding. This process wears away the lubricating layer and metal of the wheel. Eventually, the worm surface reaches the top of the wheel and absorbs more lubricant. This process will repeat itself in the next revolution.
Worm reducer gearboxes have two benefits: they are compact and take up little space. They can slow down high-output motors while maintaining their torque. Another important feature of the worm gear reducer gearbox is its high transmission ratio capability. It can be installed in both vertical and horizontal positions, and a bidirectional version is also available.
Worm gears have some complications compared to standard gear sets, but overall they are reliable and durable. Proper installation and lubrication can make them sturdy, efficient devices.
A-Drive AGknx Single
If you’re considering purchasing a new worm gear reducer gearbox for your A-Drive AGknx single, you need to understand your goals. While single-stage worm reducer gearboxes can be used, their reduction ratios are often limited. In most cases, they can only achieve a reduction ratio of 10:1. However, there are other types of gears that provide additional speed reduction capabilities.
The worm reducer gearbox consists of two parts: the input worm and the output worm. Each component has its own rotational speed, the input worm rotates in a single direction and the output worm wheel rotates vertically. In a five-to-one ratio, the input worm rotates five times for each output worm. Likewise, a 60-to-1 ratio requires 60 revolutions of each worm. Due to this arrangement, the worm reducer gearbox is inefficient. Gear reduction is inefficient due to sliding friction rather than rolling friction.
Worm reducer gearboxes are also susceptible to thermal stress. They run hotter than hypoid reducer gearboxes, which reduces their useful life. In addition to higher heat, worm reducer gearboxes can experience component failure over time. In addition, an oil change is imminent due to the deterioration of lubrication.
The worm gear reducer gearbox of the A-Drive PPC single is a direct drive gearbox for personal watercraft. It has bronze bushings, aluminum gears, and a spool box. The spool box has a quarter-inch plated spool to wrap 1/4-inch 7 x 19 aircraft cable. Its design also makes it a more efficient alternative to belt-driven AGknx cranes.
AGknx X & H
The AGknx X & H worm gear reducer gearbox series is a high-performance universal mount worm gear reducer gearbox. It features a spur gear primary on the input for higher performance and a wider range of gear ratios. Its design also allows it to be used with a variety of input shaft types, including shaft and closed-coupled applications.
It is available in a variety of sizes, including popular frame sizes 90 and 110. The worm shaft is made of case-hardened alloy steel with a cast iron hub and bronze ring gear. The standard output shaft is hollow. There are also models with dual single-shaft outputs.
editor by CX 2023-06-07